12th-14th May 2017
The workshop teaching concept was created for amateur ond hobby photographers on basic and intermediate level but the models, locations and styling allows to practice even the professionals. The number of participants is always an important question because it influences the shooting time for everyone. Since we will be working outside we will have more open space and more opportunities for shooting, so we can have more participants then we would in the studio. So, for the cosplay session, we have a minimum of 5 participants and a maximum of 12 – of course, the more participants we have, the more models and cosplay costumes we will have. This allows each participant to have the same level of shooting at all times.
Read some testimonials and references about my workshop on my Facebook workshop profile
I also have co-organised many workshops last years for the the brand “Krakow Light” – You can visit the website to read participants opinions and testimonials about organisation and teaching
- In photography business for many years.
- I’m focused on portrait, food, cosplay, commercial/advertising, fashion and nude art photography.
- I work in my own studio in Krakow
- More: www.pawelwodnicki.pl
The most important awards, publications and exhibitions:
- FIAP Silver Medal – fine art nude category – Open-air Photo Prague 2015
- PSA Gold Medal – fine art nude category – The 8th International Salon-Circuit of Art Photography “With love to Women” 2013
- Chairman’s Award “Best Portrait” – Bavarian International Circuit 2015 – Germany
- DPA Silver Medal – fine art nude category – 1st International Salon of Photography “BOKA 2014” Montenegro 2014
- FIAP honorable mention on FIAP Salon – Exposed 2011
- FIAP honorable mention on FIAP Salon – With love to Woman 2012, Ukraine In 2015
I realised a lot of cosplay projects for the biggest Polish computer gaming website: GryOnline.pl SA.
Clik the picture below to visit my cosplay and pinup portfolio – You will find more works there.
- “Gwiazdozbiór Wodnika” (“Constellation Aquarius” – wordplay in Polish – pictures of stars so constellation and Aquarius in Polish is Wodnik) – exhibition of my famous actor’s portraits in popular club “Finka” in old jewish district in Krakow. 12-31 of May 2016
- “Backlight” – monthly exhibition in popular club RE in Krakow
- “Little Precious” – monthly exhibition of kids portrait in Culca Club in Krakow
- “Portraits” – monthly exhibition of portraits in Konfederacka 4 in Krakow
- My works was also presented on exhibiotions after contests (i.e. Wroclaw, Kiev, Lviv, Sydney
Pictures was publicated in many magazines (i.e. “Elle”, “Snap me”, “Vege”, “Miasto Kobiet”, “National Geographic Traveller” (Poland), “Kamera Kunst Magazin” (Germany), “Scene” (Singapore) and many others.
Very experienced and tallented professionalists. Both of them worked for many photographers in Poland and abroad.
Creative, experienced and friendly hair stylists working for one of the best hair styling studios in Krakow
We will use great cosplay costumes prepared for us by professional cosplayer.
Basicly we will use 4 costumes – one per photoshoot but if we have more participants we will add new models and new costumes so even 8 different cosplays corresponding to choosed locations are possible!!
We will work with a minimum of 5 and maximum of 9 models (number of models depends on the amount of participants). Below You can find some information about models who confirmed their presence. The rest is still being contracted and will be published on facebook workshop group step by step. Because of the risk of unpredictible life causes we will prepare more than 9 models for the workshop to have a chance to make emergency replacement in the case of sickness etc.
I still negotiate with models but first two great girls confirmed their presence:
|Julia – Young but very experienced model with beautiful face and ideal shapes for cosplay pictures|
|Monika – Model and actress with big experience. Beautiful face, catchy eyes and great silhouette make her fantastic model for our workshop|
THE WEATHER RISK
On Saturday we work in safe location (a pub in Krakow and a cave) so don’t worry about rainy weather. If the weather on Sunday morning is bad, we will shoot anyway. If it rains, we will use a special tent for photographers – so you and your equipment will be safe. The models we will also hide or we will use the rain as the next nice speciall effect 😉 The last Sunday photoshoot we will do in studio so there is no chance that you will return without amazing pictures!
- Communicative level of English and Your own photo equipment – camera + lenses.
- External system flash and reflectors are welcome but are not obligatory.
PRICE AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Are You interested in joing the workshop?
- First step is sending an e-mail or Facebook message to Pawel and declaring Your interest.
- Until 5th of January special Facebook group and the workshop website with registration form will be launched and than You have to register and pay the first part of workshop fee.
- The workshop cost is only 700 EURO!
- The price includes: the workshop, models, cosplayer advices, makeup artists, hairdressers, costumes, 2 lunches, 1 dinner and the extreme excitement of the workshop 😉
- The cost does not include traveling costs and accommodation.
- A registration fee of 150 EUR will be invoiced immediately after your registration and needs to be paid within 3 days.
- The remaining amount must be paid in two steps:
– 2nd part of the fee – 100 EUR paid until the end of March
– the rest of the fee – 400 or 450 EUR (depends of the date of registration) paid until the 12th of April
- Your workshop booking is only secured after paying the 1st registration fee.
We require a minimum of six participants to hold the workshop. In case the workshop is cancelled all payments will be refunded.
In case of cancellation by participants: Until one month before the workshop payments beyond the registration fee of 150 EUR will be refunded. From one month until two weeks before 50 % of full workshop fee will be refunded. No refund if cancellation during the last two weeks before the workshop
Pawel Wodnicki – because of everyday professional duties (photoshoots etc) contact by e-mail is prefered: firstname.lastname@example.org
mobile: +48 508 360 054
Click here to proceed to registration form